@全彩精裝/26頁/開本21.0 x 21.0 cm
@作者： By Mia Cassany, Illustrated by Albert Corberó
From bears and foxes to crocodiles and snakes, can you spot the animals hiding in the fun shapes? Let's find them all!
Join in on the search and find animal action! Your little one will be spotting and learning something new on every page of this enchanting and unique animal board book.
Perfect for curious toddlers, there are lots of fun things to discover in this charming children's book about animals! It includes:
- Suitable for children ages 3 to 5 years
- Beautiful, bright artwork that teaches young children several new concepts
- Allows adults and children to learn brilliant animal fun facts together, which also encourages conversation
- The bright colours, hidden animals, and graphic style helps to develop attention skills with counting activities on every spread
- Features twenty-five different brilliantly illustrated animals to spot and learn all about
Read along together with your child in this first animal book! Find all the crafty creatures hiding and learn fascinating facts about them. Let's count them too! The magnifying glass on each page shows you how many animals there are. Children can match the colours on the magnifying glass to the animals and find out which colour is the odd one out!
Who is that hiding? That's an octopus. Did you know that octopuses have eight limbs and can regrow a limb if it's lost?
Brilliant facts about the animals encourage conversation and early learning skills. Beautiful illustrations, vivid colours and a retro design make Hidden Animals the perfect gift for children aged 3 and up who love animals!