【Where to Go When】挑對季節去旅行
全彩精裝/336頁/開本21.1x 25.1 cm
The ultimate holiday planner, packed with over 130 of the world's most spectacular places and arranged in a handy month-by-month guide.
Explore the Great Barrier Reef, cruise the Galapagos Islands or laze on the palm-fringed beaches of Malaysia safe in the knowledge that you are visiting at the very best time of the year. Search by month or type of holiday, or simply flick through the pages for inspiration. With suggested itineraries and insider advice, the world is at your fingertips.
Inside Where to Go When: The World's Best Destinations:
- The month-by-month colour-coded design helps you find information quickly
- Each monthly section organises destinations into 6 themes, so you can search for places according to your interests
- Itineraries guide you through the world's most stunning locations
- Experts suggest the best things to see and do in each destination, from heli-skiing in Whistler to celebrating New Year's Eve in Sydney
- Includes at-a-glance practical information on getting there, getting around, weather, accommodation and eating out
- A foreword by TV personality Craig Doyle
- Contains handy insider tips
- Colour photographs of every featured destination
- Covers St Petersburg, Havana, Whistler, Kyoto, Victoria Falls, Reykjavik, Copenhagen, Manú National Park, Santorini, Tibet, Rajasthan, Lapland and much more
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's award-winning travel books take the work out of planning your next adventure, with inspirational images, tips, and information to enrich your journey. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.